Friday, July 15, 2011

Last of the Summer Yarn

As some of you know, I sold one of my spinning wheels recently. I have put the money I raised into replenishing my yarn stocks. These are what I bought from the last of the money.

This is called Magnolia and I bought 2 skeins of it.


This is called By The Sea and I bought 2 skeins of this too.


They are both by Skein Queen and each skein is 4ply, 100% merino 100g/400m. She exclusively dyed these colours for www.theyarncafe which is where I bought them.


So thats that for at least until after Christmas


(hark - do I hear the sound of disbelieving laughter???)


PS Did I mention the 10kg of undyed yarn and fibre which also arrived, from www.bluefaced.com ?????





2 comments:

steel breeze said...

hahaha yeh right! If I had a quid for every time I said "I'm not buying any more!".... LOL

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.