Thursday, November 25, 2010

3rd Forest Canopy

This scruffy looking bundle of knitting is actually going to be a Forest Canopy Shawl. When it is finished and blocked it will miraculously transform into a thing of beauty (I hope). I am using 5mm needles and Patons Diploma Gold 4 ply in a solid Burgundy colour in real life. The screen wont do the colour justice. I am going to do 18 repeats of the pattern and 12 edging repeats so it will be approx twice the size of the other two.
In other news: I have finished the socks : )

I have a rotten streaming snuffly cold and sore throat - the first proper cold I have had for nearly 10 years. I think it may be Piglet flu as its not bad enough (just) to be Swine flu.
Its going to be a cold Winter. The squirrels at the end of my garden are wearing hats and scarves already. I hope they haven't been at my stash!!

No comments: