Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sick and Tired.......

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Its been 6 weeks now since I was well enough do do my daily jobs, let alone anything extra. I have now come down with a sinus infection just as my previous illness was clearing up so I am now on my 3rd lot of antibiotics in 6 weeks. Something tells me this isn't good. My Dr is sending me for a blood test tomorrow so I hope they find out why I am being so ill all the time and getting continual infections.

I haven't even been able to knit. I have my baby patterns photocopies and my baby wool all ready in a basket by my chair with the needles, row counter, pencil etc......but I just haven't got the strength to knit at the moment.

Whingeing will now cease and my next post will contain cheer, humour and lovely photos (I hope)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Whinge away dear, I'm still complaining about a cracked rib from the pneumonia, no one is listening... no one cares... and they expect tea on the table and the ironing to be done.. (well hubby does, he's now wearing summer shirts!)

(I had Five lots of antibiotics!!!)