Thursday, April 1, 2010

Knitting and Cute Slippers

My dear hubby and son bought me these for Mothers Day - aren't they cute : )

More baby stuff too. These are from my old Sirdar booklet and odds and ends of Phildar Luxe. We have now learned that DD is expecting a girl, but never mind , they will do for another baby.

And a cardigan for said baby. DD chose the yarn from a selection from my stash and loves blue for her daughter so that's OK.





The yarn is a mystery ball of Opal I bought from a fair a couple of years ago.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE the slippers!!! And I dream of Phildar Luxe (all of the Phildar yarns, actually)...it was one of my very favorite yarns. I may have a few balls of it squirreled away in the basement but...if I knit it...it will be GONE!

Linz Knits Now said...

Nice to see you Claire *waves* I hope you're feeling better xx

The cardigan is just gorgeous.I can imgine it with a frilly denim dress underneath *melts* awwww lol
The slippers are fabulous, they made me smile when I saw them :D