Monday, March 8, 2010

Priorities

OK, we have lounge progress. Still no armchairs etc. but......the piano and cello are in and my spinning wheel is up and running again!!

On the knitting front, these are 2 of the yarns chosen by DD1 for her little Tabitha. Yep, she is having a daughter and she should arrive in about 3 1/2 months. I'm making plain v-neck cardigans out of these yarns. They are from The Yarnyard and are hand-dyed 75% wool and 25% synthetic. I cant remember their names : )


PS The cupbard in the 1st photo contains my quilting and sewing stuff. Its like the Tardis and folds out with 2 tables, lots of little drawers, and my Sewing machine fits in too. It has 4 plug sockets as well. I bought it from Facades of Devon years ago. My cupboard can be found Here
I also have the cutting table, but you cant see it in the photo as it its to the left of the spinning wheel.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like heaven to me - instruments and fiber, what more do you need? :-)

Stasher said...

What a dream....to be surrounded by all your craft things in the living room, and that cupboard is just the thing.
Thanks for the swift, it is now one of my treasures. I love the wood you choose.