Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Have a Lounge!!!!!

You may remember my blog posts of February 2009...where we demolished most of the downstairs of our house? I recommend you refresh your memory whilst I finish my cup of tea, the following photos will be even more of a contrast if you do : )

I now have walls with wall paper on them, and skirting boards which are glossy and white and a white windowsill .......


I have a fireplace with a stove and hearth...............


And I have painted doors and the carpet was fitted today !!!
Now all I need is some furniture LOL


3 comments:

Julie Spriddle said...

Wow! It looks great, very light and airy. :)

Mandy said...

Looks lovely Claire, very pretty.

Stasher said...

Looks lovely, and bet you have been walking all over the lovely carpet in my bare feet too.