Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wonderwool and Get Knitted

I have finally got to my computer to show you what I bought:


A pattern for Summer cardigans, and some Patons DK cotton. I am making the short sleeved version in lilac and the long sleeved version in baby blue.


Now for Wonderwool Wales!! The very kind Steelbreeze gave me a lift there and led me into the temptation that is Wonderwool. My first purchase was at the stall of Freyalynn where I bought 200g of hand-dyed BFL to spin.

Then I stopped off to visit Spindlefrog, who had a stall of temptation in a class of its own : ) I was very good and just bought this lovely skein of BFL sock yarn - do I sense a BFL theme going on here?

My final purchases was with the Laalbear, where I bought this beautiful set of matching bags, a small one for all my odds and ends, and a large one with pockets for my knitting and sewing projects.






Phew, how will I be able to go to Woolfest and remain solvent with all the things for sale???




2 comments:

Laal Bear said...

You'll find the big bag veeery useful . See you at Woolfest . U x

Freyalyn said...

What pretty fibre you bought!! Wasn't Wonderwool great. See you in Cockermouth.